FULL-TIME POSITION: POSTED ON October 8, 2021
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Business Development and is responsible for content creation utilized to develop winning proposals. They will support pursuit teams during the proposal process by drafting and editing both copy and graphics. This individual will represent AMHigley's core values while supporting the company's Business Development team in day-to-day Marketing and Communications efforts.
- Assist / Create RFP, RFQ, Lump Sum Bid Submissions as well as organize and maintain a library of proposal content
- Create project interview and client introduction presentations in collaboration with the project team
- Draft proposal content including graphics and business writing content
- Print, assemble, and deliver proposals and marketing collateral
- Assist in developing and creating company marketing collateral while promoting AMHigley's brand and core values
- Proactively contribute to the Business Development Departments' specific vision and strategy
- Passion for the core values, ethics, and integrity of The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related area of education (may be substituted with substantial work experience in the commercial Construction or Architecture & Engineering industry)
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, business writing, and/or graphic design
- Project management skills with special attention to meeting deadlines, balancing multiple tasks at a time, and prioritizing deliverables
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Desire for long term career growth
- Accustomed to working in a team environment on challenging projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to know when to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to rally team members to complete internal deliverables
- Excellent communication skills including conflict resolution, training, teaching, and presenting
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign is a plus
- Experience with State and Federal A/E qualification forms is a plus
- Experience in drafting industry-related RFQ/RFP proposal content, graphics, and editing is a plus
Submit your résumé to be considered for this position.