Office Assistant (Cleveland)
The Office Assistant is an entry-level position and will undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently with minimal supervision required to perform and complete tasks efficiently and timely. This position provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner’s representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders.
- Maintain compliance of all AMHigley processes and procedures.
- Receiving and sorting mail deliveries; managing outgoing mail.
- Maintaining sufficient office supplies; ordering and managing inventory.
- Entering vendor invoices into the financial system; routing payables for employee approval.
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents.
- Performing general administrative duties and maintaining the reception area.
- Participating in special projects as assigned
- Passion for the core values, ethics, and integrity of The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively work with individuals both inside and outside of the company.
- Successful individual will have strong team skills that will enable him/her to interact with the entire organization.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with ERP systems a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Construction experience preferred.
Submit your résumé to be considered for this position.