The Project Executive (PX) is a construction professional with previous experience who manages one or more projects at any given time. As the PX, the individual will be responsible for producing strategic execution plans for all AMHigley projects in their specific market, generating new business, and overseeing training and technical development of key staff. This individual will team with our business development, marketing, and operations departments to develop the market and foster relationships.
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE
- Passion for the core values, ethics, and integrity of The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Holds at least a four-year engineering, construction or business degree
- Has at least ten (10) years of project management/superintendent experience with increasing responsibility on construction projects and has experience with the preconstruction process. Proficient with the financial, scheduling, QA/QC, safety, and logistics processes of construction management.
- Proficient with effectively leading a team of 4+ individuals to include training, development, and accountability.
- Analytical and creative problem solver with demonstrated ability of and references to effective communication across various personalities and stakeholders.
- Holds industry certifications resulting from memberships in organizations like OSHA, USGBC, CMAA, or ASHE
- Possesses an appreciation of the value of building a professional network of industry and community relationships that will help AMHigley learn about future project opportunities and a commitment to playing an active role in securing future business
- Possesses advanced competency in business writing and public presentation skills, and is motivated to become a compelling presenter, motivator, and team leader
Please submit your resume to Marc K. Datz of Helbling & Associates, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.