The Scheduling Manager is a professional with previous experience in CPM scheduling, planning, and utilizing P6. The Scheduling Manager reports to the Senior Director of Project Controls and works as a member of the team to manage the scheduling process for several projects at any given time. The Scheduling Manager coordinates closely with the Project Superintendent and Project Manager to ensure accurate schedule development, schedule reliability, performance, and risk mitigation. He or she rotate their time between the office and field, visiting and updating their projects weekly. The Scheduling Manager provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner’s representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, regulatory officials and other project stakeholders.
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE
It is unlikely that any single individual will possess all of the credentials and skills we describe below, which represent the company’s vision for this position. We encourage you to apply if you possess some of these credentials or skills and the desire to develop your career in these directions should you join our firm.
- Passion for the core values, ethics, and integrity of The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Holds at least a four-year engineering or construction related degree.
- Has in depth understanding of Critical Path Method Scheduling Theory and Best Practices.
- Is Highly proficient in P6, 7-10 years of experience
- Has at least five (5) years of Construction Field experience
- Has solid understanding of Construction process and sequences
- Has mastered the ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the values and ethics that differentiate AMHigley in the competitive marketplace.
- Demonstrates an ability to facilitate group working sessions with a high level of communication and leadership skills.
- Possesses advanced competency in business writing and public presentation skills, and is motivated to become a compelling presenter, motivator, and team leader.
- Demonstrates a commitment to creatively engage and lead in program development and initiatives that develop the group and benefit the company.
Submit your résumé to be considered for this position.