FULL-TIME POSITION: POSTED ON APRIL 2, 2021
Senior Marketing Coordinator
The Senior Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Business Development and is responsible for creating content utilized to win projects. They will support pursuit teams by leading the creation of proposal content and managing workflow so that proposals are complete, accurate, and positioned to appeal to clients and win new work. This individual will represent AMHigley’s core values while supporting the company’s Business Development team in day-to-day Marketing, Communications, and Business Development efforts.
- Create RFP, RFQ, Lump Sum Bid Submissions as well as organize and maintain a library of proposal content
- Create project interview and client introduction presentations
- Draft proposal content including graphics and business writing content
- Printing, assembling, and delivering proposals and marketing collateral
- Advance industry knowledge through participating in educational and professional development opportunities
- Identify & research new prospects
- Utilize the firm’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to track potential projects and clients, current opportunities, and active project data.
- Work together with the rest of the Business Development Team to develop and create company marketing collateral while promoting AMHigley’s brand and core values
- Work together with the Manager of Marketing for updating company website and social media accounts
- Proactively contribute to the Business Development Departments’ specific vision and strategy
- Attend industry events and represent AMHigley’s corporate identity and marketplace presence
- Passion for the core values, ethics and integrity of The Albert M. Higley Co.
- 5 years of experience in proposal and presentation planning, layout, drafting proposal content, graphics, and editing is preferred
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related area (may be substituted with substantial work experience in the commercial Construction or A&E industry)
- Aptitude for creativity, business writing, graphic design
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign
- Experience with State and Federal A/E qualification forms is a plus
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accustomed to working in a team environment on challenging projects with tight deadlines
- Well-organized and self-motivated; strong ability to work independently and take initiative
- Self-starter with a desire for long term career growth
- Project management skills with special attention to meeting deadlines and juggling many tasks at a time
- Excellent communication skills including conflict resolution, training, teaching, and presenting
Submit your résumé to be considered for this position.