Senior Project Engineer (Morristown)
The Senior Project Engineer (SR PE) shows a mastery of basic company processes, procedures, and systems to assist the project team. They will prepare, coordinate, and monitor a project, from the initial conception to the final completion. The SR PE provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner’s representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders.
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE
It is unlikely that an individual will possess all the credentials and skills we describe below, which represent the company’s vision for this position. We encourage you to apply if you possess some of these credentials or skills and the desire to develop your career in these directions should you join our firm.
- Maintain weekly communications between project stakeholders.
- Assist with short term scheduling, production tracking, and field coordination.
- Assist with submittal review and material tracking.
- Assist with pre and post installation quality inspections.
- Assist Superintendent with management of trade partners and vendors.
- Monitors all site safety and legal requirements.
- Passion for the core values, ethics, and integrity of The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Holds at least a four-year engineering or construction-related degree.
- Holds engineering certifications such as EI, and industry certifications resulting from memberships in organizations like OSHA, USGBC, CMAA, or ASHE.
- Has the ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the values and ethics that differentiate AMHigley in the competitive marketplace.
- Possesses an appreciation of the value of building a professional network of industry and community relationships that will help AMHigley learn about future project opportunities, and a commitment to playing an active role in securing future business.
- Possesses advanced competency in business writing and presentation skills, and a commitment to continued development of the same.
Submit your résumé to be considered for this position.