THAT PROMOTE YOUR MISSION AND ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS
Progressive Insurance | Claims Centers
CINCINNATI, OHIO | CLEVELAND, OHIO | COLUMBUS, OHIO | DAYTON, OHIO | LIVONIA, MICHIGAN | MAYFIELD, OHIO | PARMA, OHIO | SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND | SPRINGFIELD, VIRGINIA | STERLING HEIGHTS, MICHIGAN
Since 2011, AMHigley has completed 134,000 SF of construction work-in-place for Progressive Insurance, totaling $18.5 million. Most recently our firm served as Construction Manager at Risk for our eighth Regional Claims Office in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Additionally, AMHigley recently completed renovations to two Regional Claims Centers in the Cleveland area. These projects, totaling $1.5 million, were completed with simultaneous schedules on different job sites. The project team successfully coordinated trades between both jobs, in order to complete both projects on time.
- All projects completed on time
- Construction completed accident-free (all projects)
- Completed work while maintaining full office operations utilizing project phasing (Cleveland)
- Executed an aggressive schedule to complete the project within 7 months of receiving a contract from the owner (Maryland project)
- Overcame delays associated with significant unknown underground conditions, without extending the schedule (Maryland and Dayton projects)
- Expedited steel procurement and shop drawing reviews to accelerate the schedule (Maryland project)
- Overcame a schedule delay due to late receipt of the building permit (Maryland project)
- Overcame a schedule delay due to late property acquisition (Dayton project)
- Achieved LEED® Certification October 2013 (Maryland project)
Various Completion Dates