FACILITIES WHILE MANAGING THE INTRICACIES OF DIFFERENT LEVELS OF CARE
TAPESTRY MOON SENIOR LIVING | ASSISTED LIVING & MEMORY CARE
AMHigley served as Construction Manager at Risk for the Tapestry Moon project. The scope of this project included the extensive conversion of an existing 207,000 SF hotel into a Memory Care/Assisted Living facility. The renovation work created 223 Assisted Living/Memory Care units. The existing hotel atrium area was converted into activity areas, dining, and public space. The office, kitchen, dining, exercise, and support areas were also renovated. Exterior improvements included new landscaping, additional green spaces, and general refurbishment of the property resulting in a fully renovated and modernized building to meet the demands of a high-quality assisted living and senior facility.
- Completed extensive conversion of 1970’s hotel into an Assisted Living/Memory Care facility. Upgraded building systems and repaired damaged building items.
- Performed detailed estimates during preconstruction to allow for Owner financial planning and bond financing.
- Investigated building value engineering options including roof replacement and HVAC system options.
- Early award of bid packages to allow for material procurement and accelerated construction start.
- All units were renovated including ADA accessible bathrooms
- All building commons spaces were renovated
- Additional construction of common spaces
Tapestry Senior Living